1. Never use the same subject line more than once per day.
2. Keep your ads short, simple and to the point.
3. Don't use non-alphanumeric characters (* = + & #)
4. All ads must be written in english.
5. Do not use deceptive or misleading subject lines.
6. Do not promote items that are illegal or offensive.
7. Never share your login information with other people.
8. Never use ad submitters to promote ad submitters.
Here are a few tips and tricks to increase your ad campaign sales. Using these tips and tricks is not necessary, however we have found that when they are used more people read the ads and respond better to the offers in those emails.
1. Promote easy to read web pages. Nobody wants to read a novel.
2. Avoid using music and/or voices on your web pages.
3. Avoid using excessive pop-ups. Never exceed more than one per sales page.
4. Avoid using all caps (CAPS) in your ads. The majority of readers aren't blind.